Have your webinar hosted by a qualified PhD-educated professional with over 15 years of experience interviewing people in a wide range of industries.
“Why do I need a webinar host?”
Consumers and business are drawn to videos. While written content is an excellent way to reach your audience, a video provides individuals with an easily consumable method to understand what your business has to offer.
Webinars (including presentations, seminars, and interviews) are an excellent and economical way to reach your consumers and generate interest in your business.
However, the time it takes to decide on the content, create a registration page, collect payments (if applicable), market the webinar, interact with the participants, and send reminders is time-consuming.
Allow me to take some of that load off you.
Before the webinar:
- Assistance with webinar configuration
- Name, Description
- Schedule (time and date)
- Create registration page
- Collect payment (if paid)
- Design and send-out notifications
- Assist with integration (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Customize thank you page
- Create post- and pre-surveys
- Provide analytics (attendees, etc.)
- Add videos (you will need to create)
- Upload slides (you will need to create)
- Provide a link to download your webinar to use in your business
During the webinar:
- If requested, introduce you. (Having you introduced improves your credibility.)
- Monitor the chat for inappropriate comments
- Monitor the chat for questions and pull questions you can’t answer for the Q&A session at the end of the webinar
- If requested, do a Q& A at the end based on questions and feedback provided during the chat.
How to Get Started
When you reach out to me, I’ll work with you to develop a plan of action for the webinar. Together, we’ll ensure a successful event that generates leads and establishes your authority in your industry!
Use the form below to inquire about the service and to receive a Free Webinar Prep Checklist