SEO is vital to today’s businesses. Without great content and a well-defined strategy, you won’t stand out from the crowd. Learn how to leverage a complementary suite of tools to boost your site rankings.
I offer assistance to bloggers and small businesses who need help aligning their social media accounts, content, and web design to drive traffic to their site.
SEO is crucial to your success, so when you work with me, I’ll show you how I use SEMrush and Google Analytics to gain valuable insights into how my website is performing.
I’m also experienced with the following social media platforms and can help you use these to your advantage.
- YouTube: Learn how to release high-quality video content and use it to establish your authority while driving traffic to your site.
- Instagram: You’d be amazed by how much business you can get on Instagram. I’ll show you how to publish and engage on the platform to grow your following.
- Twitter: I’ll teach you how to leverage this high-traffic platform to generate leads and drive traffic to your published content.
- Facebook: Facebook is a robust platform, with everything from Pages to Groups to Ads that you can leverage to boost your business. I’ll show you how.
- SoundCloud: Ever thought about publishing a podcast or other audio content that would interest your followers? I’ll show you the ropes.
- GoogleMyBusiness: Having a cohesive, up-to-date Google presence is crucial to your success. I’ll explain how to leverage GoogleMyBusiness for your needs.
- Yelp: Just like with GoogleMyBusiness, having an active presence on Yelp can help you connect with customers and manage social proof.
- Pinterest: Pinterest can drive insane amounts of traffic to your content — if you let it! I’ll show you how.
- LinkedIn: From a winning profile to high-value content on Pulse to productive LinkedIn Groups, I can help you develop a lucrative LinkedIn strategy.
I’ll also show you how to use Later, HootSuite, and SEMrush to handle my social media accounts and can show you the ropes.
“Okay, got social media down,” you say. “Now, what about my website?” I use Siteground, WordPress.org, and OceanWP to run all my sites, and I can show you how these tools help me create and organize compelling web content.
Other products I can help you master include:
- LearnDash to run courses.
- Adobe Creative Cloud and Canva to create and edit visual, audio, and video content.
If you are a user of any of these products, I can help you use navigate those platforms and discover how they can work together to help you meet your goals.