When you can’t wash your hands, sanitize! At least do something. Protect yourself from the Coronavirus.
I remember my first time being in a health care organization. I was a Red Cross Volunteer for Eisenhower Army Medical Center. Back in those days, we were called candy stripes. It had blue and white stripes and well, frankly I hated it. Plus, I was about 12 years old, I was more interested in being stylish.
It looked very similar to the one above. You can find it at the Marietta History Museum.
Luckily, the next year, they allowed us to wear white shirts and blue skirts. But, I digress. I have been in health care for many years and have been blessed with the ability to remain healthy, even when I’m around constantly unhealthy people.
One of the easiest ways to avoid getting sick is to wash your hands. In fact, I wash my hands so much that if I’m in a location where I do not have access to a sink to wash my hands, I feel disgusting.
When you can’t wash your hands, you have multiple options and I highly suggest you have at least one with you, especially when you travel, or you come in contact with a high number of customers and associates.
Which one do you choose?
#1: PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Variety Pack, Naturals and Refreshing
It’s not called the #1 brand in hospitals for nothing. Help keep your family and those you care for healthy with PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Naturals and Refreshing Gel. Using PURELL hand sanitizer is a convenient way to kill germs and stay healthy. This product comes in a pack of 8, easy to share with your family or around the office.
#2: Germfree24 Hand Sanitizer Foam 8.25 oz (2-Pack) Long-lasting protection (up to 24 hours). Softens hands with Aloe Vera. Formulated with Zetrisil. Alcohol FREE
This is great for those that aren’t fans of gels.
- Alcohol FREE and softens hands
- Increased effectiveness when used with Germfree24 Sanitizing Soap
- Kills Noro virus and MRSA
- Up to 24 hours of protection
#3. Bath and Body Works FRUITY & FRESH 5-Pack PocketBac Hand Sanitizers (Beautiful Day, Cucumber Melon,Black Cherry Merlot, Peach Bellini)
Who doesn’t love the smell of Bath and Body Works products. I know I have a package of these in my car and purse.
- ncludes Beautiful Day (1), Cucumber Melon (1), Black Cherry Merlot (2) & Peach Bellini (1)
- Want a fresh way to fight germs on-the-go? Try out these 5 fun PocketBacs!
- Our skin-softening formula kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned when you’re on-the-go.
- Don’t forget to add a cute holder, sold separately!
#4: Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes, Fresh Scent, 48 Individually Wrapped Wipes in a Dispenser
If you are looking something even more portable and on the go. These are a must have. Great for bookbag, laptop bag, purse, car, and even at the kitchen table.
#5: Ddi Hand Sanitizer, 8 Oz. (Pack Of 48)
If you need something with aloe and vitamin E to keep your hands soft and clean, look this hand santizer. This item is sold by cases of:  Sanitizer (contains 62-70% Ethyl Alcohol) 8 oz. bottle with Dispensing Cap. Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Vitamin with Aloe, Glycerin and Vitamin E with this wholesale cheap discount bulk hand sanitizer. 48/cs.
#6: Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Pump Bottle, Fragrance Free, 8.45 oz, 3 Pack, Packaging May Vary
Don’t forget about the little ones They need extra care as well.
- Formulated without: parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or dyes
- Plant derived ingredients
- Alcohol free. Citrus fruits acts as a Preservative,chelator, pH adjustor
- Foaming Moisturizing formula
- Kills 99.9 percentage of germs
- Non allergenic Dermatologist tested
There you have it. 6 great products to use when you don’t have access to water to wash your hands. Great products, great deals. Keep your hands clean and your body healthy.
This Post Has One Comment
Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.
Comments are closed.